A New Movie Song List from the 70s
Bollywood music has always evolved over the years. Every decade has had its flavor when it comes to music. With the 70s showed up a range of changes in the Hindi film industry. The routine song and dance routine stayed the same and a new sound of music emerged with quite a lot of melodic impacts from the west. The 70s energized the Indo-Western sound that went onto become a fundamental piece of Bollywood. Slow tunes and quick beat melodies were well known during the 70s. The 70s was the decade that saw Kishore Kumar ruled the charts. Almost every soundtrack from the decade had at least one song that was sung by Kishore Kumar. Unlike any new movie song, this decade had a lot of popular songs that broke all the records and are very popular even to this day. We decided to make a list of songs from the 70s that are unforgettable and are on everybody’s playlist even today.
- Chura Liya Hai Tumne: Young or old, everyone knows this song. A brilliant composition by R.D.Burman and amazing sung by Asha Bhosle. Zeenat Aman singing this song while strumming a guitar will always be unforgettable.
- Yeh Mera Dil: Bollywood has never seen a better dancer than Helen. She broke the screen with her performance on this track. Composed by Kalyanji-Anandji, they chose Asha Bhosle to sing this song. And she stole the show with her powerhouse singing. There are not a lot of people who do not this song, but if you are one of them and want to listen to this Hindi song, download it today.
- Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Mein: This is the romantic song of all romantic songs. From the movie Kabhi Kabhie this soundtrack was composed by the musical maestro Khayyam and sung by Mukesh. This song will forever remain an ode to a brilliant melody. If you listen to this track, you will realize that no new movie song will ever come close to this one.
- Dhal Gaya Din: From the soundtrack of the movie Humjoli, this song starring Jeetendra was famous for its badminton sequence and its unique composition. Composed by Laxmikanr-Pyarelal and sung by the famous duo Md. Rafi and Asha Bhosle.
- Shirdi Wale Sai Baba: Amar Akbar Anthony was a multi-starrer that was one of the biggest blockbusters of the decade. It had big names like Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Khana, Rishi Kapoor sharing screen space together. The soundtrack of the movie was sung by Md. Rafi and has since achieved a cult following. Believe it or not, the number of people visiting Shirdi actually increased after this song released.
The 70s were a decade that saw amazing music and lyrics. If we were to make a list of all the amazing songs from the 70s, the list would be never-ending. We made a list of 5 songs that we think are the best. Let us know what do you think about these.
Comments are closed.